Homework will be assigned Mondays-Thursday. Below is a list of things you can do after you finish your homework. Homework shouldn't take longer than 50 minutes per evening. Some homework assignments will count as a work habit grade. Weekly homeowork you can expect is...
4 Math Skill Problems Monday - Wednesday
Publish your paragraph on Thursday nights
Read a total of 100 minutes per week
A Language Arts worksheet/assignment each week.
- Study reading vocabulary flashcards-make your own each week
- Read a book on your reading level (remember 100 minutes/week for reading log)
- Work on your book report for the month
- Practice multiplication facts. (flash cards in Fact Folder, aplusmath.com)
- Practice math skills at IXL.com
- EDM online games
- Write about your experiences in a journal or diary
- Practice writing using cursive