New eBook service available!!!!
This new eBook service is provided by the Kansas State Library and supports the Kindle, Nook, Apple and Android devices. Get troubleshooting assistance for each device at help page link at end of these directions.
****You must have a Bonner Springs City Library card to access this service****
To check out an item:
1. Search by title, author or format. To search for a specific format, such as Kindle or iPod, click “Advanced Search” in the yellow search box.
2. Select a title and add it to your cart. If a title is not currently available, you may place a hold. You’ll receive an email when the title is
3. Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
4. Select Bonner Springs Library from the Library dropdown.
6. Enter your Bonner Springs Library card number and your last name. (Case sensitive)
7. Click “Get for Kindle” or “Download to enjoy your title”.
Titles automatically expire at the end of the two-week lending period.
There are no late fees!
Need help? See troubleshooting directions here:
Hours: M-F 7:00am to 3:30 pm
All students, staff and members of the community are welcome!
Guest speaker and former BSHS teacher Mr. Munch speaking about The Birdhouse Project.